Friday, October 16, 2009

tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Question about the Cross :Jesus was kindest to the worst sinners, He healed those ensnared by demons. But then there's the horrible cross I still don't get it, really?


You have to have been to the real cross to fully appreciate what it means


Edward hit tanker truck. Tanker truck didn't explode, but every tire on it exploded from force of hit. Edward had engine of his truck in his lap. He had steering column where his heart should have been. His head was slashed across forehead blood was everywhere, Edward had only question, how can anyone feel this bad and still live?


Edward realized that engine was still running, remembered fuel truck thought engine may cause fuel truck to explode must shut off other thought came if you shut of engine you will freeze to death in ten minutes (no coat just coveralls minus 100 degrees below zero) Edward liked freezing to death better than burning to death.

Tried to shut engine off. found his body didn't work anymore. Remembered his favorite prayer, God grant me Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Edward asked God why am I still alive, and realized it must be to prepare my soul for death.




rest of medical history

Tok, Alaska. Truck accident during Christmas 1979

Edward quit his electrical engineering job for federal government to work as maintenance man for State of Alaska which paid more money. He was the only maintenance man for all of Alaska's State owned property, he had three bosses who's job was to find work for him to do in order for them to keep their bureaucratic jobs.

It took Edward four hours to thaw & start engine. Edward was preoccupied with planning his work to do finish everything he wanted done. 100 degrees below zero all water in air turns into a "heavy gas" not "humidity not rain" water changes into a cloud on ground called "ice fog" hard to breathe and hard for vision just a gray mist visible for only few feet. Edward had finished one project and was cleaning up job site with truck load of construction waste to take to dump. No other people was driving in this weather. Edward came to the top of steep hill and caught sight of caution sign put on his brakes. Brakes didn't work. Truck went faster. Like snow sled going down mountain. Edward saw six thousand gallon fuel tanker truck right in front of him.

Edward hit tanker truck. Tanker truck didn't explode, but every tire on it exploded from force of hit. Edward had engine of his truck in his lap.

He had steering column where his heart should have been.

His head was slashed across forehead blood was everywhere, Edward had only question, how can anyone feel this bad and still live? Edward realized that engine was still running, remembered fuel truck thought engine may cause fuel truck to explode must shut off other thought came if you shut of engine you will freeze to death in ten minutes (no coat just cover alls on) Edward liked freezing to death better than burning to death.

Tried to shut engine off. found his body didn't work anymore. Remembered his favorite prayer, God grant me Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Edward asked God why am I still alive, and realized it must be to prepare my soul for death. Edward didn't like dying alone. Someone came to Edward's door, door was impossible to open, Edward asked man to agree with him in prayer. Edward asked forgiveness for his sins and committed his family into God's care.

He was grateful his last thoughts would be of them.


As Edward was still praying he was transported from accident to Golgatha, Edward saw Christ hanging on Cross, a drop of Christ blood fell on Edward's bloody head. When blood touched Edward's head, Edward felt joy unspeakable in his soul, pain was exactly the same, but now it did not matter, he was too happy in his soul to care. Edward felt his heart change in his chest. pain was still great, but this heat radiated from center of chest to every part of his body.


State Trooper came to door told other man, "shit he will never make it".Got out jaws of life and cut Edward out of driver seat. State trooper put Edward in his car and took him to medical clinic, no hospital for two hundred miles. Air force sent helicopter, Edward didn't understand" Why risk five other men and million dollar helicopter for Edward?" Air Force medic said" Its what we do!"

At hospital they cut off Edward's clothes. Edward wore "long john's" thick heavy thermal underwear, bottom of "long john's" was soaked with blood, doctor could not find any cuts below is waste, said get ex rays and check his heart he was struck in chest hard enough to force all the blood out of his chest. Edward was still feeling joyful from drop of Christ's blood, didn't even mind the stitching in his head.

Doctor asked Edward to keep talking please and let him know what hurt. Doctor said will give you mainshot in few minutes must see how badly damaged you are and check for concussion.

State trooper standing their requested alcohol and drug screening (disappointed badly enough to find out Edward only ate breakfast).

Edward could not move his arms move than a few centimeters. He kept trying anyway. Doctor came back later and said, ex rays show no broken bones, all damage is soft tissue, cardiac "sack" is normal where the hell did the blood come from?

Edward told doctor about the cross. Hospital staff was wonderful taking care of Edward. Doctors wanted to know three days later if Edward wanted to be flown closer to family it warmed up to "20 degrees below zero" and the airport was open for two days. Edward said yes please.


IN HIS PRESENCE

As I was praying seeking intersession for special people God brought me to him in a wonderful way. I was wondering what my death would be like and he showed me it was beautiful I know why they call it a beatific vision. I am in no hurry but will always cherish how he done it. So natural and simple he just talked to me showing the same things he first taught me as a child just learning about him as he talked drew me closer then I was just there with him. He gently corrected me when I said I couldn't believe it he said, "You can believe it can't you?"

I realized it was a act of free will to just believe him and he opened heaven wide just for me to feel what it is to be one with him then I realized that all the power and wealth of this life is nothing compared to being with him.

It was wonderful.

I understand why some people think mother earth is God.

While being with God it seemed the earth itself was wooing. God called with loving words as I drew closer feeling the oneness choosing each step and receiving more joy and fulfillment as I came closer to him realizing that I was surrounded by love and filled with joy knowing that this is what he created me for all along.

I wondered what could have ever persuaded me to hate or do wrong that could simply not exist here then I thought of people like Hitler or Arafat coming into God's presence with sorrow for them I realized that was a loss they would never feel then I realized not just them but all the people who focused on the things of this world will lose out on the single most important thing in the universe.

Miss out for eternity simply knowing that in the end this God this presence could never be unfair in his judgment concerning me or anyone He would be fair and honest and trusting him completely for anything with my life, death, or anything to come. There was so much he showed me but it would take a book to describe it but all of it made perfect and very simple sense. This is the Last chapter of that book it is also of the same book in Daniel and revelations the Hidden Book of Revelations Chapter 10. fulfilling the almost hidden sura of Islam.


Christ is coming back to Earth (almost hidden Sura)

Verse 15 of Sura 20 informs us that the end of the world will be revealed by God before the end of the world:390 weeks from April 4, 2002equals 2500 years plus one jubilee year 490 years(450 BC Daniel received Angel) plus Christ Birth on time as prophesied 33 years plus 390 weeks from April 4, 2002 makes 2009 eta of Christ.date of Christ return (plus jubilee year possible)



Prayer at its most perfect is the strongest weapon mankind has.

My new daughter asked me why did I look so serious was I angry?

First thing in the Morning I focus on submitting to God, so my answer was simple "I said I was praying for Knowledge" .

She asked Knowledge of what?

Knowledge of God's will, so I would know what to do today, if you are a believer then you know the best thing you can ever do is the will of God because he knows better than anyone what is best for you.

Isn't that just like talking to God?

No it isn't it, talking to God is communing with God.

You do that all day long but Prayer in Jewish, Christian, Islamic belief is remembering He is God.

Submitting to him as God at least five times a day more if you can in all three religions it is important to remember He is God.

We must seek his will for our best course of action.

Catholics used to pray every day at certain times and the church bells called the faithful to prayer just like the Mosque called the faithful to prayer,

The Jews used to pray every morning noon and night at the same time of daily saacrifice, but all have fallen away from understanding prayer much less praying.

True prayer is always submission to God as God communion with God is the reward.

In my defense (which some claim I have none) I am a product of having been taken to the Holy of Holies had my mind expanded to understand everything as God sees it and then have it reassembled and thrown back together and then blithely instructed by God

"now go teach everyone else!"

In order to understand Me you would have to understand the Bible as I do not as a single logical progression in a straight line but a force of ideas moving in all directions at the same time against an invisible force which is directly opposite of the will of God.

Writing this to a few who may be able to understand it. I have been blessed by God all my life.

Although my Dad (resented a 11 year old taller & bigger than him) disliked me because reminded him of his father in law (who left his wife and six children pursuing his active career in drinking) God provided for me other mature males as teachers in this wonderful divine gift of life.

I was very much like my grandfather was an active alcoholic from 11 or 12 first ran away from home at 12 talked into living with my grandmother went to a scholorship high school once removed from the active dislike of my father dreamed of being a doctor.

Later moved back into the main home informed by father that he would not even sign for permission for me to go to college at 18 wanted me out of the house sooner but the law required him to support me until 18 I moved out at 16 went to sea became an engineer at 18 and father who hated me while I lived at home could not stop coming to visit me once I became an engineer.

Acted like it was his idea. In a way it was. A beloved uncle once said of me,

If you fall into a pig pen you come out president of the Hog farmers association !

His wife begged me to stop visiting him because he tried to keep up drink for drink with me and nearly died.

Alcohol was a family curse but nothing compared to the cruelest mistress of "biting clouds" as the opium masters would say.

After coming to point in my work life a crisis some men go through in their forties I went through in my 20's, I found myself broke useless due to self destruction living on the street.

I was used to eating regular meals before this supplied by a employer who also had someone make my bed and make sure my every creature comfort was available paid me more than my Dad earned (who called me worthless) until set loose on a unsuspecting world.

The many employers who proivded meals (making the best hotels & Posh dinner clubs scream at the waste) was nothing to the one I ate with a hippie fugitive from the garbage can of the super market where we found the thrown out mushrooms and hamburger other things we feasted on.

I remembered this as I watched a person dumpster dive today and reminded myself to go through the refrigerator for the food for the homeless which I put in a clean bag and clean jars with date on it.

IT HAS BEEN 35 YEARS SINCE I DRANK ALCOHOL REFUSED narcotics WHEN IN TRUCK ACCIDENT

when Christ took me to the real cross he died on

I am a first century Christian


Roman Catholics & others which use the Trinity are fourth century church .

I believe exactly the same way all first century christians believed. Christ has taken me to heaven and his Mother Mary has visted me twice. It doesn't matter what anyone else believes Christ will prove every word written in months and the most important thing


HE IS COMING

he showed me the real Crucifixion and how the pain felt while he was dying.. I count it the defining moment of my faith but the true reward

was when he made me one with God April 4, 2002.


My soul was also John the Apostle's who stood at the foot of the cross with his mother .
"If he tarry what is that to thee"

Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? Follow thou me.

This saying therefore went forth among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, that he should not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

This is the disciple that beareth witness of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his witness is true.

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that should be written.


God is just and nothing goes unanswered into eternity except the rewards and crowns God has for us all.

Never did I seek justice I learned that Mercy is much more important and lasting.

I wanted to warn everyone but those from life that I lived long ago most of all God is going to visit America with such judgment she will lose more in a single day than all those she killed in her manifest destiny of 400 years.

Wanted to warn everyone be prepared and if darkness grasp your soul the last gasp of breathe leaves your mouth so shout for Jesus before the demons claim your soul.


Deacon Steven ask Edward called Enoch a few questions ;

Greetings Enoch , I hope you are well and in good spirit. I was reading last night and i want to ask what you know about two subjects.

1) sorcery - pharmakia (pharmacy) is pharmacy sorcery ?

2) came across a theory about "British-Israelite" - is there any truth

in this theory of Ireland and Iberia and the GREAT Britain; ? please ?

Thank you for all your work !

- Stephen .

Edward called Enoch writes:
Deacon Steven: Pharmakia (pharmacy) deals with drugs which cause hallucinations, opium derivatives commonly used in Pax Romana. The Book that John ate was thought to be a symbolic mixture of opium and honey and wine used by doctors in his time. It is thought that the Book symbolizes the narcotics controlling mankind during this period of time. If one reads the Book of Revelations it has striking similarities to Voyage de Fantastic which could be the basis for the famous piece of music since reading Revelations was a dangerous thing to do in the 16th century.

It was safer taking Opium than reading the Bible in the language of the day. God invented Narcotics knew the effect it would have on mankind. He also knew that Lucifer would use parts of mankind's brains to store his demons as Satan's communication troops to occupy earth. Keeping mankind enslaved spiritually to demons which cause actual physical pain on humans as humans do on horses to control them.

Use of Narcotics permits the Humans to perceive the demons more easily as shown through literature this is the sorcery that is written about in revelations. People who desire the world created by demons using drugs over the real world where God uses Illumination to replace the fear and pain demons use to control men.

Spiritual power from knowledge given by God frees mankind from the demon controlled world. Religion was rightly called the opiate of the people religious zeal or enslavement is just another form of demon control.

Such as transubstantiation goes much deeper than just a false doctrine.(transubstantiation) demonic teaching is the real root cause of Alcoholism and Drug Addiction.

Why does someone drink to excess to change something about their life that causes pain or suffering. Scripture used by Godly Man, Paul saying take some wine for thy stomach sake Timmy, has been used by so many AA back sliders it isn't funny.

The Idea that you could magically change bread and wine into the actual body and blood of Christ while still keeping's its physical characteristics is the basis for logical justification for an alcoholic or drug addict to take something into their body magically changes their entire life comes from this demonic doctrine.

In getting sober one admits to themselves that they are powerless over a physical force which changes the "reality" only in the mind who altered his mind with a chemical, this is childhood's end in alcoholism or drug addiction.

Ancient Egypt believed to used cocaine possible tie in to over 5,000 years ago some believe over 10,000 years ago .Could indicate another civilization existed human like which could have been the creation God destroyed. (DEMONS) In the Sahara desert object thought to be nuclear glass was found in undisturbed area of material which carbon dated over 10,000 years ago which indicates that this may not be the first nuclear technological civilization on earth.

The idea that the British Island maybe the place for the Lost tribes of Israel is tied to 18th century belief that England had a divine right to rule the world and building empire. They fit the theory to the desire.

North and South American native populations have a stronger claim to this especially since the found a complete Israeli Soldier tomb with ancient Hebrew markings containing pictures of Ancient Israeli armor in South American jungle Tombs. The theory about a Messiah coming from the direction the Spaniards came (of light skin color) did not hurt the Conquistadors in taking over the entire Empires of Central America with as little as two hundred men.

This story could easily have been a by-product degeneration of the Israeli scriptures which got lost in a civilization which had great skill didn't have a written language (over a period of time) degenerated into a pictorial form of communicatio did have the ancient means of using knots to relay messages.

The Building of this empire did bear striking resemblance to ancient Egypt pyramids of which the Hebrews had first hand knowledge of building and would use native labor after using an army to enslave them.

The Royal Family and noble families could easily have been started by Israeli settlers who failed to keep up a strict religious way of life and keeping only those parts needed to control nations of slaves.

God was showing me something this morning it's important to really listen. When I was in the Holy of Holies I sensed the presence of the ancient Being. The Glory of God the joy of God was similar to the Time Christ first brought me to into the Third Heaven and revealed himself as God But the ancient quality did not come until I went to the Holy of Holies.

I once told you what the face of God looked like. Imagine being outside of Universe and our whole universe was but a single star in a Galaxy in a collection of star system that stretched across a open area longer than any measurement and contained within that is everything that God has made and will make and everything that is and will be.

That is the face of the ancient one the Christ is his entrance into the microscopic world. One must deal with the Man Christ Jesus or God among us his Jewish name Joshua and understand exactly who and what Christ is. 1 Kings 9:3

Christ drew my attention back to the last week of years, this time period by saying this is important I want you to focus on this laid out the time of the seven weeks of years like a movie .

I kept wanting to go back to the creation before he made the universe or after the end of the universe because it was much more interesting than our universe. Never the less I obeyed too bad America did not.

I am Edward called Enoch by God one of the two witnesses written about in the Book of Revelations of Jesus Christ coming before the return of the Christ. Omega Lettter 2007:

Causes of World War III click on. Civil War ( Iraqs) product of (Political stupidity in American Governmental Policy) service to Blind Corporate Greed.

The real first step to Civil War happened in Jimmy Carter’s administration. The fall of the Shah to the religious faith of the Iranian people which the American intelligence service knew nothing about before, during or after (General or King must not be blind to the actual strength of the enemy or his own weakness). Bush has consistently done both due to the demonic mind set of its leaders. It is not a question of when the (American) Nation will fall to a man of Faith it is only a question of which man of faith will take the corporation demon’s head off: Enoch or some other man of God (who maybe be Islamic rather than a follower of Christ).

Does this mean Christ is less than Mohammad, No it does not, it means the people of Islam are more worthy of Christ’s kingdom than the 21 st century church controlled by Nicolaitines and Idolaters.

Why would Christ choose the followers of Mohammad over his own Children? Christ speaking to the people of his time.


While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, who is my mother? And who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment